Charlotte Business Law Attorneys
Seeking Optimum Results to Your Business Law Needs
As a business owner or manager, you face a wide scope of issues you must resolve throughout the life of your enterprise. These range from the daily operations of your unique company and its industry to ongoing transactions, contractual matters, employer-employee matters, and more. These needs often start with how to properly structure a new business to how make business succession plans, selling or transferring a business upon retirement, or closing the doors entirely and going out of business. Throughout the life of any business, you will inevitably be confronted with matters that you may not be prepared for or lack the time, ability, and understanding to handle on your own. At such times, it is in invaluable to have the services of a business law attorney who can provide the guidance and advice you need.
Are you facing an issue in your business for which you need legal advice or oversight? Contact a Charlotte business lawyer at (704) 327-5944 to book a free consultation to discuss it.
Business Law Services in Charlotte, NC
At Wood Bowers Vinson, we handle all business law issues, including but not limited to the following:
- Creating a new business formation, whether a sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, or corporation
- Compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations as they pertain to your unique business
- Negotiating, reviewing, and finalizing contracts, such as for operating agreements, purchase agreements, vendor contracts, and more
- Handling breach of contract matters whether through negotiation, arbitration, or litigation
- Handling employment law issues, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, harassment, hour and wage laws, negotiation of severance and settlement agreements, and more
- Creating employee policy and handbooks
- Handling relationship issues with vendors, suppliers, and other business entities
- Tax matters
- Intellectual property
- Consumer goods sales
- Handling real estate needs, such as commercial leases and purchases
All of the above business law issues can be subject to state and/or federal laws as well as local ones which you must understand and apply when dealing with the matter. As such, it is better to have the oversight of a legal professional who can help you avoid any future problems by ensuring adherence to regulations. In the matter of contracts such as service agreements, for example, you may not have a full understanding of the legalese that is used, which is why you should have an attorney’s review.
Furthermore, to avoid future breaches of contract, you will want any contract you enter into to be clear and to cover any issues or contingencies that may arise during its transactions. It is also beneficial to have specific dispute procedures in place to avoid expensive and time-consuming litigation. However, should litigation be an inevitable conclusion, you can rely on Wooden Bowers Vinson to take an aggressive approach in protecting your legal rights and seeking the optimum resolution for your business.
Get Professional Legal Help in All Business Law Matters
Our firm believes in giving the highest levels of service to our clients. By doing so, we have created long-lasting client relationships with local business owners and managers that are of mutual benefit to us both. If you are in need of an attorney for guidance in any business law matter or a civil trial lawyer to represent you in a litigated issue, we urge you to take advantage of our honesty, work ethic, and the personalized service we have to offer.